We are now accepting applications for admission to the ninth, tenth, and eleventh grades for the 2021-2022 school year.
Applications for the 2021-2022 school year qualify for a tuition credit of $7,900. For additional information, please contact Jennifer Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule a meeting or tour, click here.
Candidates for admission to The Hague School will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Performance at or above grade level.
- Commitment to the conference method of instruction (both student and parent).
- A demonstrated area of aptitude of interest.
- Compatibility with our college preparatory curriculum.
- Compatibility with and intention to participate in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Upon receipt of the application for enrollment, transcript, and teacher recommendation forms, we will schedule an interview to assess the student’s fit with the class, curriculum, and pedagogy.
Call 757.317.3033, Ext. 11 or email email@example.com
The Hague School Booklet
Click below to view full screen